top of page
Our FREE quarterly webinar series is intended to foster communication about regulatory education and activities of interest to you, the membership, as well as the broader regulatory community. We welcome all those who are interested to participate.
- Thu 09 Feb09ThuFebDocument Writing: Tips and TricksFeb 09, 4:00 PM ESTZoom - Register for LinkSarah Dobney, MPH, is a faculty instructor at The Ohio State University teaching in the regulatory affairs specialization. A medical writer with over 20 years’ experience. She obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Baldwin Wallace College & an MPH in Environmental Health
- Thu 03 Nov03ThuNovNovember AGRE WebinarNov 03, 2022, 4:00 PM EDTZoomCareer Pathways - Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Research
- Sun 11 Sep11SunSep2022 Annual SummitSep 11, 2022, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM PDT500 N 3rd Street / Health South / 344-34, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USAOur annual summit will feature discussions on leadership and assessment. You'll have an opportunity to network too!
- Fri 03 Jun03FriJunEuropean Medical Device RegulationsJun 03, 2022, 3:00 PM EDTMicrosoft Teams3rd June, 9 pm, Europe 3rd June, 11 pm, Middle East 4th June, 5 am, Sydney, Australia Join Dr. Gert Bos, CSO of Qserve Group and Ebrahim Najjar, Regulatory Affairs Senior Specialist at Roche Middle East to learn the latest on EUMD.
- Mar 24, 2022, 7:00 PM EDTWebinarLearn from fellow educators the skills to make you a more effective online educator and the importance of collaboration in our field - in the classroom, lab and conference room.
- Nov 30, 2021, 5:00 PM ESTZoomAccelerated Regulatory Approval Pathways and Their Impact on Access to Medicines in Australia and Digital Health Trends for Research Professionals
- Wed 23 Jun23WedJunOncology Center of Excellence Project Orbis:Jun 23, 2021, 5:00 PMWebinarCollaboration between US Food & Drug Administration and Australia Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Wed 14 Apr14WedAprBuilding the Best Regulatory Affairs Curriculum - Orin ChisholmApr 14, 2021, 4:00 PM EDTWebinarDr. Chisolm is an associate professor at The University of New South Wales. She is an active member in the university's Educational Research and Development Group.
- Thu 21 Jan21ThuJanEmergency Use Authorizations (EUAs) during the COVID-19 PandemicJan 21, 2021, 4:00 PM ESTWebinarWhat did we learn about EUA during the global pandemic?
bottom of page