Our FREE quarterly webinar series is intended to foster communication about regulatory education and activities of interest to you, the membership, as well as the broader regulatory community. We welcome all those who are interested to participate.
- Oct 01, 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM EDTMontreal, Montreal, QC, CanadaThe summit will be in person with a virtual option. Location and Zoom link will be emailed after registration. The summit will feature discussions on leadership and assessment. You'll have an opportunity to network too! In person registration closes September 25th.
- Thu 09 Feb09ThuFebDocument Writing: Tips and Tricks/Zoom - Register for LinkFeb 09, 4:00 PM ESTZoom - Register for LinkSarah Dobney, MPH, is a faculty instructor at The Ohio State University teaching in the regulatory affairs specialization. A medical writer with over 20 years’ experience. She obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Baldwin Wallace College & an MPH in Environmental Health
- Sun 11 Sep11SunSep2022 Annual Summit/500 N 3rd Street / Health South / 344-34
- Fri 03 Jun03FriJunEuropean Medical Device Regulations/Microsoft Teams
- Wed 23 Jun23WedJunOncology Center of Excellence Project Orbis:/Webinar